Suggestions For Running Log (Read 714 times)

I just joined this group (switched from Cool Running). I may not yet be aware of all of all the features on the running log, but would suggest the following: 1) automatically calculate pace for workout when you enter time and distance 2) allow for a separate entry for races (with race details) 3) allow choosing whether you want the calendar to start with Sunday or Saturday 4) allow you to see weekly and monthly milage (maybe in a box) for others in your running club The site looks very good and is easy to use.
      I just joined this group (switched from Cool Running). I may not yet be aware of all of all the features on the running log, but would suggest the following: 1) automatically calculate pace for workout when you enter time and distance 2) allow for a separate entry for races (with race details) 3) allow choosing whether you want the calendar to start with Sunday or Saturday 4) allow you to see weekly and monthly milage (maybe in a box) for others in your running club The site looks very good and is easy to use.
      Except for #3 - the site already does everything else.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Wingz

Professional Noob

3) Actually, you can choose when your calendar week starts. Go to Options --> Locale Settings --> First Day of Week. Eric's got it covered! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

Thanks Bonkin. I just signed up and need to figure out how to use the site better. I am happy to know these features exist as they were on the site I left.

Thanks Bonkin. I just signed up and need to figure out how to use the site better. I am happy to know these features exist as they were on the site I left.
            If you ask him really nicely, Eric will even import your cool running log for you into here...

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)