Strange question I know... (Read 177 times)

kkittenkat

English Villian

Does this website 'shake' when you post a topic?

No, but I went RW main page and tried to read an article, and the page kept jumping up and down making it unreadable; I think because of ad banners loading and stuff.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

kkittenkat

English Villian

Yes too many ads make any website unreadable.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

I think the ads are great.....within the last 3 weeks I’ve lost all my belly fat and almost have a 6 pack.  I can also make a very healthy salad which I’m absolutely thrilled about! (no more burgers for me)

And I also managed to get a loan without any credit checks. Result!

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

kkittenkat

English Villian

I think the ads are great.....within the last 3 weeks I’ve lost all my belly fat and almost have a 6 pack.  I can also make a very healthy salad which I’m absolutely thrilled about! (no more burgers for me)

And I also managed to get a loan without any credit checks. Result!

I actually did LOL! You know I would subscribe my $10 to Eric (who doesn't want me here anyway), but I'm not trusting the crappy form it takes me to on this site.

Eric, how about a bit of Paypal action here? 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Paying for the subscription is quick and easy. I don't have a problem with it. It helps pay the guy that owns RunningAHEAD, not some corporation.

kkittenkat

English Villian

Paying for the subscription is quick and easy. I don't have a problem with it. It helps pay the guy that owns RunningAHEAD, not some corporation.

This I know as I'm well aware of the structure. But I would still rather pay through some other method, especially as it's converting £ to $.

That's all, no lack of trust in the owner. But I don't think he wants my £7.58 all that much. Smile

kkittenkat

English Villian

Ok, as an aside, the £ against the $ is quite good right now. I'm surprised with Brexit et al.

kkittenkat

English Villian

And... Now the ads are suggesting I want a dreamy night in paradise. How thoughtful. Eric, are you up for it?.

kkittenkat

English Villian

But we have to do an exclusive review of the new Addidas treadmill whilst we're there.

kkittenkat

English Villian

Whilst sampling sugar free dinner recipes.

kkittenkat

English Villian

And wearing our Road ID. That's important in paradise as death isn't a great marketing tool for the organisers.

kkittenkat

English Villian

And... Remember your banners, flyers and business cards. You can never be unconnected. Scatter them on the path of your next run.

Mikkey

Mmmm Bop

I can finally squeeze into my size 6 dresses again. Thank you ads!

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

kkittenkat

English Villian

I can finally squeeze into my size 6 dresses again. Thank you ads!

I can actually (which is why they're probably not offering that to me).

It's all about target markets/demographics people!