Nirvana gets RickRoll'd (Read 549 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Drunk Half Lotus Pose

LOVE a mash up!

How about a Lithium Remix -- it's one of my favorites on my running playlist.

Jennifer

Skooter 3.0

Goals?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My favorite mash up ever is Fugazi:Waiting Room vs. Destiny's Child: Independent Women

I forgot how much I liked Fugazi back in the day...*goes in search of CD*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I forgot how much I liked Fugazi back in the day...*goes in search of CD*

After not thinking about them for years, a couple of months ago I got nostalgic and dug out all of my old Fugazi... still good stuff. 

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Skooter 3.0

Repeater is awesome for nostalgia, but I think Red Medicine holds up better over time...plus it's got that song "Long Distance Runner!"

Goals?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

dpschumacher

3 months til Masters

slow clap progressively faster clapping this whole thread....just magnificent

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k