RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3874 times)

delicate flower

Uhh, hello, I'm here too!

Guess I should go post my miles now huh?  Smile

D'oh!!  You posted right above her, too.  Well you know by now that I'm not that bright.    Cool

<3

Nuff Energy

I'm glad to be here.

I don't care for SPAM.

I'm seeing so many familiar faces now that RA is just like RWOL, only leaps and bounds better because we are all standing on a solid platform now. :-)

One more question I have:  How do you turn off Email notifications?  Having an email notification come in to my gov email everytime I post or someone replies in a post I am in is not good!  I have missed where to turn that off at..

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

One more question I have:  How do you turn off Email notifications?  Having an email notification come in to my gov email everytime I post or someone replies in a post I am in is not good!  I have missed where to turn that off at..

Options, My Forum Preferences.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I'm seeing so many familiar faces now that RA is just like RWOL, only leaps and bounds better because we are all standing on a solid platform now. :-)

KLD, why on earth do you register for forums and stuff on your work email? That's kind of dumb, isn't it?????

Guess I might as well join the escape from RWOL.  I've been using RA for years, but have never used the forums.  Ok, looks like I have to figure out how to change my image to the same one used on RWOL.

Testing to see if my image has changed.

stealth.rnr

All by myself..........

delicate flower

<3

Buelligan

Buelligan are you serious about a forum member casing the spam?

Oh, I don't really have a clue.  It just seems like that particular forum has a real issue with spam attacks.  No other forums I visit seem to have that problem.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Oh, I don't really have a clue.  It just seems like that particular forum has a real issue with spam attacks.  No other forums I visit seem to have that problem.

Well, we could just attribute that to the fact that RWOL sucks, couldn't we?

Old , Ugly and slow

it does seem strange that the bf got the most spam. I know that bf has the most traffic.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2014goals   1300  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

KLD, why on earth do you register for forums and stuff on your work email? That's kind of dumb, isn't it?????

Hmm, I am assuming you don't know how to turn off those notifications.  I can't turn off the things and I used a legit address, so I guess I am double dumb.  Wink  

Only reason I used work email is because I wanted to be able to verify that I am a real acc't when it asked so I could post.  Figured I would get a one time email, not a ton.   Had no idea I was going to get a bunch'a emails that I have yet to find out how to rurn off.    (Granted the answer is probably right in front of me and I have overlooked it).

I think I will just change my email to one I don't use.  ((Or perhaps just change it to Flippy Noodle's email, so she will get one every time I post Big grin

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Hmm, I am assuming you don't know how to turn off those notifications.  I can't turn off the things and I used a legit address, so I guess I am double dumb.  Wink  

Only reason I used work email is because I wanted to be able to verify that I am a real acc't when it asked so I could post.  Figured I would get a one time email, not a ton.   Had no idea I was going to get a bunch'a emails that I have yet to find out how to rurn off.    (Granted the answer is probably right in front of me and I have overlooked it).

I think I will just change my email to one I don't use.  ((Or perhaps just change it to Flippy Noodle's email, so she will get one every time I post Big grin

Hah..it's all good. I just assumed you would have an email address outside of work that you could use to verify your account. Most people I know have a separate email account and don't use a work address for everything.

Did you perhaps unintentionally subscribe to a topic?

xor

Say Babs, I'm a little sad you lost the Mt off your name.  I liked thinking of you as Mount Babs.