Where has your RA Shirt been ..... (Read 1329 times)

Mine made it to both the North Fork and Middle Fork of the American River, all in the same run!
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
    bas

Bas ... hills? ... in the Netherlands? .... Confused I worked near to Waalwijk ... never saw a hill all the time I was there! Smile Neil UK (near some hills).
      You need a magnifying glass to see them, but they are there Big grin Actually some of them are really not easy even if the highest point is only about 100m above sea level (race starts/finishes at 40m which is also high by Dutch standards.) You can see the course here. But I am sure Trent and his flying monkeys would not be impressed. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Another Passion

You'll have to look in my profile (don't know how to post a pic in a thread yet) at the poor quality pic my oldest daughter took of me sportin' my RA shirt in the Richmond Road Runners 10k Turkey Trot. She's a better runner than photographer. Unless that is, she is taking a picture of herself and friends with their tongues sticking out or making kissie faces at each other or some other such goofiness. Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

NM

Michelle

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

You need a magnifying glass to see them, but they are there Big grin Actually some of them are really not easy even if the highest point is only about 100m above sea level (race starts/finishes at 40m which is also high by Dutch standards.) You can see the course here. But I am sure Trent and his flying monkeys would not be impressed. bas
            ... I checked out the map and used the google elevation option - it looks like a mountain that way (until you read the elevation scale!!). Smile Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Fort Worth Texas Turkey Trot 2007 The logo is so modest you can't see it in the pictures!

Vim

Dude - that cow looks like he is passing you! Is he the same cow from El Scorcho? I think that one beat all of us except Michael!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

It is just the angle of the shot!!! Tongue Yes, it is the same guy from El Scorcho. His name is Mario and he passed me by about 10-15 feet at the Zoo Run too. On the zoo race, he was very vocal... pumping people up... I didn't hear him this time. modal (who needs a shirt with a big runningahead.com logo) ot: Always got a kick out of this company's name. Recently noticed in some publications they leave out the possibly offending word.

Vim

bas

... I checked out the map and used the google elevation option - it looks like a mountain that way (until you read the elevation scale!!).
                    Hmm... The elevation scale ruins the effect, doesn't it? But here is the RA shirt with me in it scaling the Dutch Mountains Big grin bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

You'll ruin your knees!

On the Northshore trail in Grapevine, TX ...and I mean ON the trail! I had a great run this morning...seems to be a correlation between the quality of my runs and when I am wearing my RunningAhead shirt! If you could see my face, the left side of my lower cheek and chin still had dirt from the trail as well...BTW, doesn't look like the dirt is going to come out of the shirt Confused Black eye Cry Bas, you look awesome! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

madness baby

On the Northshore trail in Grapevine, TX ...and I mean ON the trail!
                        Wow, Lynn, you are intense. Hope the shirt makes some recovery. If not, you should be proud. You tackled the trail and you won.
                        deb

Mine has been running over the streets of Portland, Maine. It hasn't gotten anywhere too exciting yet. I finally started wearing it this week.

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)