Run Graphs and cheating the Pace Bunny (Read 550 times)

Half Fanatic #846

Is there a way to have a Last 60 Days (or  last 2 mos.) Run Graph on my Summary Page?  I can get the last month or three months, and a custom date range - but that wouldn't be "rolling" would it?

Also: because I like to plan my runs a few weeks in advance on the calendar (am I the only one?) I'm ahead of the Pace Bunny - NOT - after only one day by 200 miles .  What am I missing when it comes to logging future runs?  Well I guess I can keep track with a private log if I have to... Any help appreciated!

Bill

MTA: OK, I chose to opt out of the PB group until I can resolve it.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

A Saucy Wench

I saw you "cheating" there.

I dont think there is anyway you can right now other than just making the planned run a note or an event and then logging it properly when you run it. . 

I'm not sure which would be easier, having the computer have to check the time clock or having a check box like in race where you do not include these miles that you then uncheck when you actually run it.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Half Fanatic #846

Wow - I just checked my summary page Run Graph and its showing the last 2 months now (and I have NOT changed it).  That is just weird.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

A Saucy Wench

Wow - I just checked my summary page Run Graph and its showing the last 2 months now (and I have NOT changed it).  That is just weird.

You arent cheating the pace bunny anymore either.

Eric rocks!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

havanarnr,

I think what you did was set the from date to some fix date and left the to date blank, which would do what you want, but it won't be rolling.  The current options are 1 or 3 months.  I will look into custom rolling ranges in the future.

As for properly logging future runs, you'll have to wait for the training plan piece that I will be adding this year.

eric :-)

Half Fanatic #846

As for properly logging future runs, you'll have to wait for the training plan piece that I will be adding this year.

eric :-)

That would be awesome!!  Exactly what I need - an RA Training Plan capability. 

THANKS!