Calendar Hovering: Screwed Up in Chrome (Read 74 times)

I noticed an oddity.  I can look at my own Calendar just fine; when I hover the mouse over an entry, a box pops up with the details/notes/whatnot, just like always.  But ... when I browse someone else's log and try to do the same thing, a GIANT white box pops up.  Can't see any writing, although I can see the RA page along the outer edge of the window.  Moving the mouse off the page (e.g. into the toolbar) does nothing -- all I can do is hit Back and leave the Calendar.

Win7 Pro

Chrome 24.0.1312.52 m (whatever that means)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

eric :)

Could you provide a link to a calendar with this problem?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

And mikeymike's does it as soon as it goes to whatever his default log page is (I can't tell if it's his Calendar or not).

-- Dick LeBeau

I am unable to reproduce the problem.  I have the same version installed, although it's on XP but I don't think that matters.  Could you send me a screen shot please?

-- Dick LeBeau

I can't reproduce the problem.  I thought it was because I was running Chrome on XP so I set up a Win 7 box but still can't reproduce it.  Not sure what I should try next...