Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Another Passion

close... right handed, KICK left Confused But that's nothing compared to my next RA comrade, who likes the smell of their day old running clothes Dead
    Blush I am one twisted individual... so that would be a yes. The next person has run a race in borrowed shoes.

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Blush I am one twisted individual... so that would be a yes. The next person has run a race in borrowed shoes.
      That reminds me, I should change my avatar. Wink FALSE. I've never raced in borrowed shoes. I've played soccer in borrowed shoes (my daughter's). I bet the next person is planning on a long run tomorrow of more than 10 miles.

Michelle

True. 16 miles. I bet the next person is sad the Steelers are out of the playoffs (hey, football's on.)
          I bet the next person is sad the Steelers are out of the playoffs (hey, football's on.)
          False. My hub wouldn't like to hear it, but I'm a closet Packers fan. He's a die-hard Raiders fan. Boo hoo to them this year!! I bet the next person ISN'T leaving on a two-week vacation like I am tomorrow . . . and I'm going to Prague for 9 days!! Big grin

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, no vacation (have fun, though!)... Cry I'll bet the next person will be running at least 5 miles tomorrow.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

Yup. Sunday is my long run day. Training for a 1/2 in May, so I'll get in at least 8 tomorrow. I bet the next person is guilty of running faster when they know someone is watching them, even if it's subconsciously. (Hey, I'm sure I do it too!)
                Yup. Particularly those 12 year olds. Wink I bet the next person recently realized they can actually run faster and longer without listening to their iPod.
                "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, I loves me my tunes. I'll bet the next person is sitting drinking coffee while they post on RA.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yep. Last cup before my long run. Like java, this site has become a fix. I bet the next person hates Family Circus cartoons.
                    Gig

That's true and false. I hate them until I white out the words and put in my own. Evil grin Mark Trail, too. I bet the next person prefers running on dirt trails over gravel.
                        I bet the next person prefers running on dirt trails over gravel.
                        Yes, dirt is far better than gravel. I bet the next person has not run when it's cold enough to form icicles hanging down below the jaw.

Gotta TRI

Alas, that is true. The joys of running in New England. ( Go Pats!!) Though not so bad today. 46f. Ran my new PR of 12 miles today Big grin Bet the next player isn't watching The Hunt for Red October whilst RA-ing.
                          2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                          Wingz

Professional Noob

Alas, that is true. The joys of running in New England. ( Go Pats!!) Though not so bad today. 46f. Ran my new PR of 12 miles today Big grin Bet the next player isn't watching The Hunt for Red October whilst RA-ing.
                            Nope. Just clock-watching (at work...) Big grin Bet the next person had to dodge a snot-rocket while at a race last year... Dead

Roads were made for journeys...

bet the next person had to dodge a snot-rocket while at a race last year... Dead
                              No not at a race, but did get hit on the pants during the training run by a friend Shocked he didn't think it was so windy. I'm thinking the next person is training for their first marathon.

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

No not at a race, but did get hit on the pants during the training run by a friend Shocked he didn't think it was so windy. I'm thinking the next person is training for their first marathon.
                                True, but it's over a year away. I'd like to BQ on my first try. The next person signed up for their first race this week, like my wife. Big grin