RA Movie Thread (Read 5918 times)

JakeKnight

No one has mentioned that one about the chick named Debbie, and her trip to...I think it was Dallas. It's been a while.
    Frickin' perv. That "black snake" movie sounds like it's right up your alley.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Jill_B

I fly.

I saw Borat the day it opened. My husband and brother were laughing so hard (as was everyone) that I missed 1/2 the jokes. I can't wait to rent it. Also, when Borat is speaking he uses Hebrew, which my husband is fluent in, so there were some jokes that my husband found funny when no on else did. I thought Talledega Nights was great too. I can't wait to see the ice skating movie.

Bring it on.

Prophet!

No one has mentioned that one about the chick named Debbie, and her trip to...I think it was Dallas. It's been a while.
        was that one about the complex relationships between cheerleaders and football players ? I heard there was a recent remake..
          I think there have been more "chapters" to that "story" than there are of Rocky AND Rambo combined. Why? Who the hell knows? More importantly who the hell CARES? Just happy we have good firewalls here at work!! Before the firewall a fellow worker during lunch was checking the TV SHOW Dallas. I never knew someone could turn that red. BTW be careful be VERY CAREFUL when downloading shows from Limewire! My wife loves The Thrid Watch. So I thought I'd be nice and download the entire series and put it on DVD for her. It is good thing I checked before going to DVD!!! I'd have been the one turning red there! Call me Mr. Paraniod, but I double check now!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Blades of Glory...bwahahahaha!!! Funny how many figure skaters had cameos, too. Scott Hamilton was hilarious as himself...Nancy Kerrigan, Peggy Fleming, Brian Boitano, Dorothy Hamill, Sasha Cohen (no, not Borat). Cheesy as hell, but that was to be expected. I still need to see Talladega Nights, too. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

We saw that movie today, too! I was LOL most of the time-better than Tallageda Nights, right up there with Anchorman Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I liked Anchorman better, but I like Steve Carrell better than Jon Heder, so maybe that's why. k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Alright, I'm jealous now. I haven't seen a movie in a theater since the last Star Wars... Sad But you must see Talladega Nights!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

...7th grade memories... :-)
                    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

...7th grade memories... :-)
                      Dude, I said the last Star Wars! Fortunately, it's been 2 years, not 30! Big grin Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

300 is playing at the nearest IMAX...I think we might have to see that while my MIL is here to watch the progeny.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Saw 300, but not at the IMAX ($$ tickets and an hour drive each way with $$ gas). VERY cool. Though Gerard Butler's inability to mask his Scottish accent was sorta distracting at times...I kept listening for it. I LOVE that accent...sexiest accent of any English speaking people. But I don't want my Spartans to speak with a brogue. I kept wondering when he was going to break into a Braveheart speech. After the movie ended I wanted to come home and lift weights. Is it possible for a woman's testosterone to increase via osmosis while watching a Frank Miller film...? Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

After the movie ended I wanted to come home and lift weights. Is it possible for a woman's testosterone to increase via osmosis while watching a Frank Miller film...?
                            It was all those abs - 6 pack or 8's ? - I found it quite distracting (although totally unrealistic) - It must have been some casting call Big grin I agree about the accent too. Best part of the movie? Final thoughts were of his wife Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group

Haven't seen 300, though I loved Sin City, History of Violence, Kill Bills etc..... You probably will only be able to see them at an arthouse theater or supersupermegaplex right now (funny how that works), but the two best movies I've seen this year are The Namesake and The Painted Veil. Acting and storytelling-wise, these are two movies that really take you in and don't let you go until the end credits roll. Both phenomenal. Ed Norton is ridiculously good.

Prophet!

Haven't seen 300, though I loved Sin City, History of Violence, Kill Bills etc..... You probably will only be able to see them at an arthouse theater or supersupermegaplex right now (funny how that works), but the two best movies I've seen this year are The Namesake and The Painted Veil. Acting and storytelling-wise, these are two movies that really take you in and don't let you go until the end credits roll. Both phenomenal. Ed Norton is ridiculously good.
                                I'd really like to see The Namesake but i'm not sure when they'll put it out in regular theaters...seems like a great movie.