Viking Kittens (Read 543 times)

Scout7

CPT Curmudgeon

This is GREAT!!!! Music, too! http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/
    vicentefrijole

Okay.. That's definitely the wierdest thing I've seen in the new year. Confused Have to admit I enjoyed the Led Zeppelin though. Big grin
        Cool. And before I watched that, I could never figure out half the words to that song.
        E-mail: JakeKnight2002@aol.com
        -----------------------------

Princess Cancer Pants

Even better is his take on Pavarotti. Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

vicentefrijole

Even better is his take on Pavarotti.
            Like JK with the Zeppelin, I could never figure out what those Italian lyrics meant. Very educational.

Princess Cancer Pants

And, really....Elephants, yeah! The sad thing is, now I hear that song in a more serious context and find that I have to stifle the giggles...as does my hubby. And our poor kid will probably grow up thinking that opera is really all about pachyderms. Kinda like "kill da wabbit..." Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Scout7

CPT Curmudgeon

Tor-e-ador don't spit-a on the floor Use the cuspidor That's what it's for!