Auto fill weather during GPS import (Read 625 times)

eric :)

Should the auto fill weather work if I am using Handy Runner to upload my workouts?  Thanks!

(I am a paid subscriber.)

Auto fill weather via the API should be available in a few days.

eric Smile

S8S

Awesome!  Thanks!  

Auto fill weather for mobile apps are now supported.

S8S

Weather is still not auto filling for me.  I'm not sure if there is something I need to do for that to happen.

Weather is still not auto filling for me.  I'm not sure if there is something I need to do for that to happen.

Give it a try now.  I didn't realize you were using Handy Runner.

S8S

Tried it out tonight, it works!  Thanks so much! 

Now if we could just add dew point my live would be complete.  It wouldn't need to be a new field, just plunked down at the front of the Notes section, something like "63F DP."  :-)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Thanks eric for the auto fill weather.

FYI: When I upload with 5 runs. It only shows 2 runs on the upload / save page but all the runs will be in workouts.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

FYI: When I upload with 5 runs. It only shows 2 runs on the upload / save page but all the runs will be in workouts.

I had the same thing yesterday - 3 uploaded, only 2 showed, but all saved successfully.

Dave

This is normal behavior.  Weather look ups take time.  The more workouts you import, the longer the importer takes to look up the weather.  When the page reloads, not all the workouts have been imported, which is why you only see a subset of the workouts.  When you click the "Save All" button, the rest of the workouts may have been imported, and thus you see them in your log.  Next time, try refreshing the import page and you'll see the missing workouts.

eric Smile

Now if we could just add dew point my life would be complete.  It wouldn't need to be a new field, just plunked down at the front of the Notes section, something like "63F DP."  :-)

BlazinCajun

Thanks - even worked when I was in New Mexico last week.

Andrew
                          ------------------
                          God, my Lord, is my strength;
                          he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
                          and enables me to go upon the heights.
                          Hb 3:19

Thanks - even worked when I was in New Mexico last week.

Is there something unusual about New Mexico that you would expect it not to work? Were you near Area 51, and expecting satellite interference from alien spacecraft?

Dave

Birdwell

Is there something unusual about New Mexico that you would expect it not to work? Were you near Area 51, and expecting satellite interference from alien spacecraft?

Area 51 is in Nevada.

(Roswell is in New Mexico)

Area 51 is in Nevada.

(Roswell is in New Mexico)

Or so the aliens would have you believe.

Dave