River to River, April 19, 2008 (Read 685 times)

Great job guys. That sounds like a lot of fun, and looks like fun from the pictures as well. The pictures did spawn a question for me though (which may cause me to look like an idiot, but here goes...). What are the black things on Jake's legs?
    Zensah sleeves. They are compression sleeves that help reduce calf/achilles/shin fatigue. I love them. Plus, they help me pick up chicks. Well, not really, as I'm married, but...they would if I were single, dammit.

Sack up and run.

The Greatest of All Time

Zensah sleeves. They are compression sleeves that help reduce calf/achilles/shin fatigue. I love them. Plus, they help me pick up chicks. Well, not really, as I'm married, but...they would if I were single, dammit.
      My legs are so tore up from Saturday I think I need Zensah sleeves for my whole leg, toes to hip. Tongue
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Nice job you boobs.

Runners run

Thanks Jake. Those look interesting.
          Brandon

Bugs

You amaze me. Great work.

Bugs