Just call me Ms. Consistency... (Read 1352 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Late July: Last Sunday: Heh...almost the same exact "pose." Anyone else have "matching" race photos like that? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

btb1490

Hmm, it's almost like those Colorforms toys for kids. Are you sure those aren't just stick on clothes? Wink
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmm, it's almost like those Colorforms toys for kids. Are you sure those aren't just stick on clothes? Wink
        Ha, I know...like I'm a chubby, paper dress-up doll! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I can't believe you are racing with your sunglasses on your head...oh wait that is just the color-form add-in.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            I can't believe you are racing with your sunglasses on your head...oh wait that is just the color-form add-in.
            At least she wasn't wearing a second pair! I've done that Embarrassed Nice form chicka!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The precision is amazing. The foot placement, distance off the ground. Angle & placement of fingers on the left hand. What is that in your right hand - in both pictures? Exact point of view. Lighting is a little bit off but basically from behind/right. It's like one of those "spot the differences" kids games!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha...I wanted to put them on my face, but the race started before the sun came up and they were soaked with condensation once the sun did come up, so I gave up trying to get them dry enough to see out of. They actually stayed up there pretty well. k

~ Sarah Kay

i've never had matching photos like that, but did get bib #188 in my last two races..one of which was a PR..maybe i need to start timing my registration just right to get 188...

I was going through race pictures once and the site had some trouble loading the top half of a photo - but I thought, wow, that person runs exactly the same way that I do. I forgot that I had worn new racing flats that day and was expecting white shoes instead of blue shoes, so it didn't even occur to me that it was me until I refreshed the page and saw that it was in fact me. I've never had photos that close before, though. Very nifty!

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

That's hilarious Zoomie! My race pictures all have one thing in common: AWFUL-NESS (Yes, that's a word... in my world Yes )
                      2009: BQ?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's hilarious Zoomie! My race pictures all have one thing in common: AWFUL-NESS (Yes, that's a word... in my world Yes )
                        I've never ordered any of my race pics, if that says anything...I actually like that one from the July race, but the race sucked and back in college that photog. ruined a print of mine that was showing in his gallery (ie the gallery that mommy and daddy bought him that is now no more)...no way was I going to pay for his work. k

~ Sarah Kay

Don't have any matching ones, but I've got one that looks like I'm being shot in the back by a sniper, right as I cross the finish line...
                          "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't have any matching ones, but I've got one that looks like I'm being shot in the back by a sniper, right as I cross the finish line...
                            Hah, that's awesome...I love how the gal next to you looks like she didn't even break a sweat! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Hah, that's awesome...I love how the gal next to you looks like she didn't even break a sweat! Tongue k
                              On your remastery mastery of running form Zoomie... What a hoot! That's remarkable! On this post and the lady that looks like she just took her dog for a walk at a race finish line... BEOTCH! Big grin ps - I hope that isn't dmiller's wife! Blush

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Funny thing about that pic; everybody asks "what's up with the woman standing there?" Well, she only did the 1-mile fun run about an hour previously... Big grin (note the difference in the race numbers too) Honestly I don't even remember her standing there at the line, but that picture is when my HR was at the highest I've ever seen....According to that math equation (220-age) my max should be 190bpm, but the peak at that race (5 miler) was 197... Shocked By the way Zoom-Zoom, sorry for hijacking the thread! Undecided ************************************************* Now I'm REALLY sorry for hijacking the thread but I just was looking at who #169 was and he has a chip time of 39:06, while mine was 39:30....WTF??? I finished ahead of him in the pic....Any more experienced person want to explain that one to me? Surprised http://1stplacesports.com/ortega075mileres.htm
                                "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.