Help (Read 583 times)

kingdom

people im sorry i didnt kno where to post this so i posted it here. im 16 and i weight 94kg i cant run for a long time if i do i get knee pains and my country does not allow me from running outside due to the intense heat. my height is 165-170cm i dont exactly know please i need to lose atleast 20kg so i can be fit and not have problems further in my life does anybody know a lifestyle thats not to harsh i mean like how to eat and exersize without killing myself? and ya i need to lose all this weight in 5 months. P.S.: i can run now or walk untill i get a treadmill i dont know whens that gonna happen i think my me and my mom are gonna buy it sometime this month.(wight in pounds is 207lbs i want to get it down to 154lbs in 5 months)
      There really isn't a secret, stay away from processed foods as much as possible eat small meals and be sure to eat in the morning. I have noticed that many thin people are eating all morning long. I once asked how can you be so thin and eat so much? The reply I got was...........but that's all I'll eat all day. I also know large people and they all claim to be able to go all day without eating (No breakfast and no lunch) but how come they are large then? I think alot has to do with eating early and not eating in the evening. The healthiest looking people seem to eat well spaced out small meals all day long. You must stay active, do not sit around, get outside and keep moving whether it be working or playing a sport. More time should be spent moving around than sitting around. If you really want to lose weight you will, if you are just saying you want to, you probably won't. Many people lose weight and then plateau, I believe they become satisfied at the plateau level. I believe in mind over matter, for things like, alcohol addiction, cigarette smoking, and over eating. When I was in my 20's I had the nasty habit of smoking cigarettes (2 packs a day). Like most smokers I tried quitting many times. I never lasted more than 2 days, I would break out into hives and search the ashtray or garbage for butts. When my wife was due to come home from the hospital with our first child. I was rushing around buying a bunch of last minute baby stuff we would need. We use to live from paycheck to paycheck, the checkout bill came to something like $47, I only had $40 so I told the cashier to forget about the smokes. I walked out of that phcy and it was like I never smoked a day in my life. I didn't even have a craving for a cigarette, it was really weird, that was 23 years ago. Ever since then, I tell people mind over matter is real for some things. If you just are giving lip service to losing weight you won't but if you really want to you will.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

kingdom

thank you for the advice i hope i reach my goal wish me luck and if u want to reply plz reply to Mr.noname.kingdom@gmail.com my email because i dont think im gonna visit the site frequently
          thank you for the advice i hope i reach my goal wish me luck and if u want to reply plz reply to Mr.noname.kingdom@gmail.com my email because i dont think im gonna visit the site frequently
          I too am planning to lose a lot of weight. It may be a good idea to stay on this site and actually record what you have been doing on the training log - it has motivated me quite a lot and i've already lost 4kg!