Workout comments (Read 918 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

And I haven't got any red flags yet.

You may be able to trade two yellow flags in, to get one.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

L Train

How about now?

MrH

Nope.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Nope.

Maybe you have Workout Comments disabled in your Log Preferences? (Just guessing wildly - don't even know if that setting affects this.)

MrH

Nope.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

"run" "2" "eat"

log out and log back in.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

MrH

Nope.

And now all my charts on my workout Summary page are broken. It's getting hard not to take all of this personally.

The process is the goal.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Have you tried putting the horse down?

MrH

Nope.

That would be a last resort after I reformat the PC, install a new OS, and move to a new country with a new identity.

The process is the goal.

"run" "2" "eat"

the number of keystrokes required to reach the appropriate page in mr train's log is cumbersome. 

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

MrH

the number of keystrokes required to reach the appropriate page in mr train's log is cumbersome. 

The process is the goal.

"run" "2" "eat"

yeah... i actually saved a shortcut to my chrome toolbar, but i sincerely hope it is not a permanent addition. the fact that it is there at all says way too much about how i spend my time.

eric :)

I have identified the problem.  I made a change to get rid of new comment notification when you comment on someone else's workout.  This introduced the bug.  I should have a fix some time tonight.

L Train

Thanks Eric.  It wasn't a big deal, and ended up sort of being entertaining.  Thanks for what you do. 

eric :)

There was a bug that was introduced with the last update.  Even before that, the new comments notification had some minor problems.  I took the opportunity to fix the bugs and make some enhancements as well.  This is how it's going to work.

When someone comments on your workout, only you will receive the new comment.  When you post a reply, everyone that has commented on your workout will receive a notification.  If you have a better idea on how this should work, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Aside from the functional change, I also tinkered with the comments layout.  It's somewhat FB like, and hopefully easier to read.