ASICS fans, tons of sale stuff on zulily.com today (Read 484 times)

AlexaCT

I just bought $422 worth of clothes and shoes for $114.

Act quickly, their stuff sells out insanely fast.

http://www.zulily.com/invite/aschlechter537

I can and I will!

sugnim

It looks like you have to be a member to even see what is for sale.  However, if you are a member, you get $20 for referring a friend.  Hmmm...

AlexaCT

I'm not trying to scam you or get your money.  If you use ASICS, they are on sale and I thought I'd pass it along.  If you do buy something, yes, they offer a $20 referral bonus but by no means am I trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

I use this site ALL the time for stuff for my kids.  They don't offer running stuff often, so I thought I'd share if anyone wanted to take advantage.

I can and I will!

dennrunner

I'm sure most RA folk are not members. You might give a few examples of the "tons of stuff" (Asics). Otherwise, it does seem sort of referral-spammy.

AlexaCT

I'm sure most RA folk are not members. You might give a few examples of the "tons of stuff" (Asics). Otherwise, it does seem sort of referral-spammy.

Sure.

They have at 20 different styles/color of shoes.  I use Cirrus 33's, which are normally $150, on sale for $94. I got a $130 zip-up windproof jacket for $39, two sports bras normally $60 for $17, a pair of fleece pants for $10, a running skort for $14, capris for  $14 that are normally $70, etc...

Its almost all women's gear, but both men's and women's shoes.

Sorry if I sounded spammy; certainly not my intention.  I thought I'd share the deal

I can and I will!

Linda

I just went to the site and ordered lots of stuff.  The items aren't returnable and it looks like they won't ship for 2 weeks, but still, the prices are great.  It looked on the level.  Maybe I'll loose $100, but I gave it a try.  The OP needs to leave her email, so if anyone purchases they can give her a referral.

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

xor

I would handle the email address via PM.  Makes this less spammy, but more importantly: never write your real email address in a message board post.  This will get sucked into The Googs and crawlers will gather that for later spam.

Linda

I would handle the email address via PM.  Makes this less spammy, but more importantly: never write your real email address in a message board post.  This will get sucked into The Googs and crawlers will gather that for later spam.

Good advice.

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

AlexaCT

I just went to the site and ordered lots of stuff.  The items aren't returnable and it looks like they won't ship for 2 weeks, but still, the prices are great.  It looked on the level.  Maybe I'll loose $100, but I gave it a try.  The OP needs to leave her email, so if anyone purchases they can give her a referral.

They have awesome customer service if something doesn't go right with your order.  I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter that had a pull on the velco, so I called them.  They told me to keep the shoes, refunded my money, and gave me a $10 credit for the trouble.  The shipping does take forever though.  I think it comes from directly from the warehouse of whatever product you're buying.  I'm not really sure.  It usually takes like, 3 weeks.

I can and I will!

xhristopher

It looks like you have to be a member to even see what is for sale. 

I'm not a member and am not sure I want to give my details...

Anyone see any DS Racers in size 12.5?

AlexaCT

I'm not a member and am not sure I want to give my details...

Anyone see any DS Racers in size 12.5?

The only men's shoes are:

Cirrus 33s

Tornado 2s

DS Trainer 17

Express 3 Cross training

GT 2170 Trail

Neo33

Fluent 4

Aztek MT

Upshot cross

Kahana 4

Foundation 10

Exteme 33

Phoenix 4

Enduro 7

Blurr 33

Equation 5

I didnt look at any sizes so not sure whats left.  I know a lot of the women's stuff is gone

I can and I will!