Cheap shoe alert! (Read 1086 times)

Also the Hoka Mach, if you're one of the 2 or 3 other people on earth besides me for whom that shoe is perfect. It's 79 on RW tight now. (I got it for 67 with a secret discount code that I can't share but I'd say try all the codes you know about.)

Runners run

undue monkey

Also the Hoka Mach, if you're one of the 2 or 3 other people on earth besides me for whom that shoe is perfect. It's 79 on RW tight now. (I got it for 67 with a secret discount code that I can't share but I'd say try all the codes you know about.)

+1. These things seem to defy physics. Also seem to be an above average snow shoe with the wider platform and tall stack. Totally worth it @79 and super bargain @ anything less.

1/15/19

Jackrabbit

Bunch of last year's Hoka models for $70-90

https://www.jackrabbit.com/featured-campaigns/marketing/hoka-markdowns-flash-sale.html?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=TnL5HPStwNw&utm_campaign=program_level&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-7uaZi_u1uZjb2RXqu2BMeg

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

8/24/19

Hoka Cavu $40

Ross Dress For Less (Bay Area, CA but maybe elsewhere)

Do you recommend? I’ve wanted to try Hokas for a while. I’ve been a loyal ghost runner for a long time but need to try something different.

Update: Not available to my local Ross. I did however buy some Cliftons today (not at Ross).

8/24/19

Hoka Cavu $40

Gizmo2019

8/24/19

Hoka Cavu $40

What sizes?

What sizes?

I saw 9-13, mostly 12-13.

Dec 4, 2019

Marshall's

(SF Bay Area confirmed)

Hoka Arahi-2 (in 2EE only)

$50

Ross Dress For Less also have been getting a few Men's Nike Zoom Fly fly-knit, $45. NOT the 4%, just the regular ZoomFly with React foam and a full carbon plate. Sparse, I only saw a few sizes.

Running Problem

Problem Child

My local Ross just closed.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Well Brewing Runner, you're missing out then. Especially if you like Nike Zoom Flys.

12/12/19

Nike Zoom Fly FK, SP, standard, and that one with numbers for a name that is suspiciously like an athleisure shoe

SF Bay Area Ross stores

$45-55

Several sizes and colors

Playing around with them, the standard and FK (flyknit) are really stiff, and have "full length carbon plate" written on them. I don't think these shoes are for ME, but they're intriguing because of the weight and cushion. If they get down to $30 I might try a pair.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Well Brewing Runner, you're missing out then. Especially if you like Nike Zoom Flys.

12/12/19

Nike Zoom Fly FK, SP, standard, and that one with numbers for a name that is suspiciously like an athleisure shoe

SF Bay Area Ross stores

$45-55

Several sizes and colors

Playing around with them, the standard and FK (flyknit) are really stiff, and have "full length carbon plate" written on them. I don't think these shoes are for ME, but they're intriguing because of the weight and cushion. If they get down to $30 I might try a pair.

Google maps says I have one nearby so I’ll will head there this weekend. I can’t imagine too many people buying fly knits in winter.

edit: wait...Ross has sales????

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

It's always a sale at UnderArmour Outlet...I mean Ross...

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's always a sale at UnderArmour Outlet...I mean Ross...

I'm jealous. I haven't been to the Ross near me in forever because it was just junk. Marshalls & TJ Maxx have a much better selection. Maybe I need to give them another chance, if any Ross should have Under Armour, it should be one 10 miles from the UA HQ.

One store I found by accident this fall was Sierra. It used to be the Sierra Trading Post and they had great deals back in the 1990s.

At the Ross around me, 60-70% of the athletic shoes are Under Armour. I assume UA makes stuff just to sell to Ross/Marshalls/etc.

There are 5 Ross in a 5 mile stretch near me, next to stores I shop at weekly so I pop in and check the running shoes often. Lots of great deals over the years keeps me coming back, even when I have a 2-3 month drought.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

One store I found by accident this fall was Sierra. It used to be the Sierra Trading Post and they had great deals back in the 1990s.

Sierra and TJMAXX (and Home Goods) are all one company. Those stores are all frequently full of great finds.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay