Other running sites (Read 2459 times)

jayskydee,   

since you are a 33 min 5k'er it is obvious that you are far more advanced in your knowledge and running ability than anyone else here at RA.  you have already run 14 miles this year?  wow, very impressive.  definitely you need to move on to somewhere where you can share your extraordinary expertise to those you will appreciate you more.  peace

jayskydee,   

since you are a 33 min 5k'er it is obvious that you are far more advanced in your knowledge and running ability than anyone else here at RA.  you have already run 14 miles this year?  wow, very impressive.  definitely you need to move on to somewhere where you can share your extraordinary expertise to those you will appreciate you more.  peace

He lost 30.9 lbs in one day. He is also one hell of a nutritionist and trainer.

11/19/2010 Run

Mauchline standard

Tempo 2.0 km 14:08 11:23 5.3     104 110.2 lb  
      11/18/2010 Run   Tempo 1.0 km 6:05 9:48 6.1     66 141.1 lb  

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Are we being goated ?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

keeponrunning

11/19/2010 Run Tempo 2.0 km 14:08 11:23 5.3     104 110.2 lb  

Man, if I could lose 10lbs in one day I`d be thrilled!  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

xor

I've lost that much in a day.

I assure you, you would not be thrilled.

jayskydee,   

No doubt. We're not worthy of his greatness.

keeponrunning

I've lost that much in a day.

I assure you, you would not be thrilled.

Correction:  lose it without getting dehydrated or malnourished!

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Dave

Correction:  lose it without getting dehydrated or malnourished!

Perhaps this image might make Stevie Ray's point more obvious.

I'm betting on a huge dump.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

This was more the image that came to mind for me...

jayskydee

11/19/2010 Run   Tempo 2.0 km 14:08 11:23 5.3     104 110.2 lb  

Ah last year, I thought I was 60kg, checked and found I wasnt, very dissapointed to find out how much I had lost in a year and a bit. Also worried tbh.

Perhaps this image might make Stevie Ray's point more obvious.

I'm betting on a huge dump.

I'm thinking there were scalpels involved.  Or chemicals.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

"run" "2" "eat"

well, toothbrushes weigh more than you might expect, so dropping your toothbrush can really make a diff.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

DoppleBock

I believe you are looking for Letsrun - It will feel just like home for you.  We will miss you ....

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Outside Lane

I would like to recommend that you check with Active Sara at coolrunning.com. I think she can point you in the right direction.

See how they run...

Which sites are free and good?  

RunningAhead.com.  Just in case, if you have a hard time finding that site, it's: www.runningahead.com