New RunningAHEAD.com Technical shirts available soon? (Read 1426 times)

Eric: Any chance of some kind of RunningAHEAD.com shirts being available soon? I would really like to have one well before the Columbus Marathon, Oct. 21, 2007. Any possibility? I would try to wear a technical (dri-fit) shirt duing the marathon if I could get my hands on one before then. Also a great way for other RA members to meet in Columbus. I am ready to get my credit card out! ( For all you sales types out there(Zoom-Zoom included), this is a "Serious Buying Signal". Let's make it happen!) Orange Man

Orange Man and Eric.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

( For all you sales types out there(Zoom-Zoom included), this is a "Serious Buying Signal". Let's make it happen!) Orange Man
      Ha! I'm already planning to wear mine for my 2 Fall HMs, assuming they will be ready by the end of Sept. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I would LOVE to be able to wear mine come October 7th *hint hint*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I'm buying a big permanent marker and making my own RA shirt. (just kidding!! I'll wait for the real ones)

Michelle

eric :)

Sorry for the late response. I need to give the vendor a little nudge. They're still in the layout phase, even though there really isn't much to lay out in my mind. I gave them the graphics in the exact size that I want. All they had to do is print it, create a silk screen out of it, print it on the correct location on the shirt (which they managed to screw up). I like to see the shirts soon too! Maybe Trent can go over and give them a good word or two. Big grin

Cryptic

I want one of these too...
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lemme know if you need me to stop by...
                  I'm buying a big permanent marker and making my own RA shirt. (just kidding!! I'll wait for the real ones)
                  Hey I may do that come Sep 9th!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Any idea on when we might see them? I'm starting ton think about Christmas gifts Wink
                    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
                    eric :)

Any idea on when we might see them? I'm starting ton think about Christmas gifts Wink
                      I received the shirts yesterday. I'll be spending this weekend creating the store pages so you can place your orders. I decided to use Google Checkout instead of PayPal to collect the money because PayPal's fee will affect the $20 per shirt that I quoted. I still need to determine the shipping for international (non-US) orders, which I will do tomorrow. I am hoping that the new pages will be ready by Monday. eric Smile
                        VERY COOL!!! I know what I will be wearing for Philly!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU Eric!!!!!!! You are THE MAN!!!

Awesome!!!!! Thanks, Eric Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Wingz

Professional Noob

Eric Rocks!!! Now we need to all start wearing our RA shirts at races to direct more people to the site... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

YEA!!! Now I have my outfit firgured out for CIM!
                              "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
                                Awesome, Eric. Was hoping to fly the RA colours in Columbus. Next time, for sure!