Spam subject lines (Read 2073 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This one just makes me giggle... When you are aged and never give up, it gives your he confidence, at any chance , at any place,

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Well, apparently I'm related to the president. Barack Obama (Washington, DC) has confirmed you as his fourth cousin once removed on We're Related. Has to be true because it was on Facebook.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Imminent Catastrophe

Sensational way in intercourse temptation for you.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Menace to Sobriety

Sensational way in intercourse temptation for you.
          "way in intercourse" is always sensational

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Imminent Catastrophe

You will put an end to your diseases faster than you expected! I feel so much better now.

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

xor

You will put an end to your diseases faster than you expected! I feel so much better now.
              That one sounds like a fortune cookie.

#artbydmcbride

So very tempting........ =?koi8-r?B?SWYgd2F0ZXJpbmcgeW91ciB0b29sIGRvZXNuknQgaGVscCBpdCBiZWNv?= =?koi8-r?B?bWUgYmlnZ2VyIHdlIGtub3cgd2hhdCBoZWxwcy4=?=

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

And this one... Blush Make your rod staying!

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Too bad you can't wear a watch on your legs. Confused Turn your meat battleship on! Shocked

Runners run

xor

My meat battleship is more of a tofu pt boat. No, wait. That didn't come out right.

Предложение мясопродуктов глубокой заморозки! (Offer frozen meat?)

an amazing likeness

Latest Employee Newsletter from CEO

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Beware, batbear...

Ok, Donald hear voices?

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

Imminent Catastrophe

Breast Orgasms Will Cause Your Woman's Thighs to Vibrate With Ecsttasy

Useful information!

xor

Breast orgasms. 

I have a very witty follow-on for this, but I am changing my persona.  Step one is to merely acknowledge the entry point as opposed to utilizing it.

Step ten, I think, will involve posting with a funny accent.

No wait, I already do that.

Is ok.