Just have to tell somebody... (Read 897 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Woo-hoo! Great job!
    Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Wow....that is awesome!!!

TRUST THE PROCESS

ultramarathon/triathlete

Awesome! When I'm 40 I wanna be running sub 7's still! Hey, then again, 40 is just the new 30, am I right! Keep it up!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
        Gatorade Endurance Team

an amazing likeness

I ran 4.2 miles this morning at a 6:55 pace.
          That is impressive. The only way I'd get under 7:00 / mile is if a truck hit me from behind and I stuck in the grill.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Ringmaster

LOL I think at the end of a run I once ran under 7 from the end of the block to my car. The Garmin might have logged it as 148 ft. Congratulations! Big grin

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
            Mile by Mile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've looked at my Garmin while running down steep hills and have seen stuff under 7mm. Always makes me giggle. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Yee-haw! Fantastic job. A hungry cheetah on my tail might get me there, but I doubt it.
                ~ Fly ~
                Only as much as I dream can I be.
                veggies on the run

Looking gooooood ;p

Good Job!! As an over-40 myself, I can really appreciate what you are saying Wink BTW....If anyone wants to respond to my post on a very similar subject (14 Jun, 2008, 110 readers, NO replies Cry) I too would be encouraged Cool
                  The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                    Nice job Aaron, keep up the great work!
                    BTW....If anyone wants to respond to my post on a very similar subject (14 Jun, 2008, 110 readers, NO replies Cry) I too would be encouraged Cool
                    Don't do it. I know someone who did something like that, and within a week he'd lost his job, his left ear fell off for no reason, and his dog ran away. As a matter of fact, just reading this post pointing to the other post is probably dangerous. You should create a really big chain email and send it to every addy in your email client, just to help ward off the evil spirits.

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.