A question, so I don't get this wrong. (Read 202 times)

kk_kittenkat

I've started a few threads here, they were all about running but not specifically about training. That's ok isn't it?

I just can't figure out some of the criticism I'm getting.

Love

kk

an amazing likeness

Let's look at the topics you've started here in "General Running":

Are you a running bore?

Favourite Running Quotes

The changing culture of running 'races'.

Are you significantly fitter/healthier than your partner?

How do you feel about rising obesity levels in America and Europe?

Where in these are you seeking to be more informed on your running? You do not seem to have a running log here, and RA is first and foremost a running log site -- which one uses to get advice / offer informed advice on running.

However, the primary consideration is that you've been asked by the owner of the site to no longer post here in RunningAhead.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

When you put those topics together like that, MilkTruck, it looks like we are being mined for research. Those sound like a magazine cover.

And yes, I think you've explained the primary consideration perfectly! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

kk_kittenkat

No, I'm not a journo. I've been involved quite a few times in articles for RW, and other associated publications and spin offs from that. But only because they liked me Sad

kk_kittenkat

Let's look at the topics you've started here in "General Running":

Are you a running bore?

Favourite Running Quotes

The changing culture of running 'races'.

Are you significantly fitter/healthier than your partner?

How do you feel about rising obesity levels in America and Europe?

Where in these are you seeking to be more informed on your running? You do not seem to have a running log here, and RA is first and foremost a running log site -- which one uses to get advice / offer informed advice on running.

However, the primary consideration is that you've been asked by the owner of the site to no longer post here in RunningAhead.

I have never logged my runs. I started running on road when I was 14 as a troubled teen, I am still just going out and running how far and how fast or slow I feel like in the moment as a 43 year old. I don't train, I just run. NO schedule, no plan. Nothing. That 'nothing' has led to me being sponsored and being an official pacer on the London marathon (in the general pack but good at what I do). I just run... I just run!