Calling all Shorties (Read 967 times)

I posted this in the Ladies Locker Room, but figured I'd post here too! Anyone have any recommendations for cooler weather long pants (fall, not winter...have those). Don't want tight around the ankle...straight or bootcut. The key is something that I could shorten (or better yet, NOT have to shorten!!) as I'm only 5'2" and pretty much everything is too long. I've got one pair of capris (fit more like too short pants, heh) and loose tights for under 30 degrees, nothing btwn. It's gettin' chilly out. Thanks!!
    seeEricaRun

Awesome

I posted this in the Ladies Locker Room, but figured I'd post here too! Anyone have any recommendations for cooler weather long pants (fall, not winter...have those). Don't want tight around the ankle...straight or bootcut. The key is something that I could shorten (or better yet, NOT have to shorten!!) as I'm only 5'2" and pretty much everything is too long. I've got one pair of capris (fit more like too short pants, heh) and loose tights for under 30 degrees, nothing btwn. It's gettin' chilly out. Thanks!!
      Sockoni - I'm 5'1" and I have a pair of Nike sweatpants that I love - the only sweatpants that I've ever liked (and that fit, which is always very exciting). I don't use them for running, because I prefer tights, but I could. I don't see them on the Nike website, but they are bootcut, with a wide waistband. They look closest in cut to the Modern Workout Pant.
        I have a couple pairs of light-weight Nike pants that I run in in the fall and spring. I think the ones I have are called "Perfect Fit" and "Workout Pant" - and I maybe even have a pair of Nike yoga pants that work great. They are somewhat flared around the ankle, so they fit over the tops of your shoes. If you know your size, you can order pants online from Nike in different lengths, which may be perfect for you. Big grin Happy shopping.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you know your size, you can order pants online from Nike in different lengths, which may be perfect for you. Big grin Happy shopping.
          Really?! Ooh.... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks Erica and Sara!! I really appreciate it! Big grin ~Joni~
              You may have already found the answer you were looking for, but thought I'd add to the info. I wear the UnderArmour Tech pant. I too am 5'2 and they fit me perfectly. They're loose and drape relly nicely. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing pants! Good luck with your search.
                thought I'd add to the info. I wear the UnderArmour Tech pant. I too am 5'2 and they fit me perfectly. They're loose and drape relly nicely. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing pants! Good luck with your search.
                Thanks Emilee!! The more possibilities, the better! I have some C9 capris that I "forget" I have on, so I know what ya mean! I'll definately check them out! Smile