Garmin FR 305 Not Uploading (Read 579 times)

ReaDaddy

I cannot figure out why my Forerunner 305 will not upload with this site anymore.  It was working fine up until about 2 weeks ago and now evertime I get back it never detects any new data.  I am now stuck having to export it through the Garmin Training Center, zipping it, then uploading which in all honestly is a pain in the ass.  Anybody else having this problem or have figured out a work around?  Thanks in advance.
    Peace Out! Big Sur 1/2, CA - Nov. 15, 2009!!!
    runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Down load wait a few minutes log off and log back on. Try deleting some of the runs or do a master reset. Master reset will remove all data

garmin support:

"After the master reset please place your unit outside so that it has a
      clear view of the sky for 25 to 30 minutes so that the unit can acquire
      new almanac data. I would also suggest going to our website at the
      following link and updating your units operating system.."

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

I had a similar problem with my 405, but the issue wasn't watch related, so perhaps this'll help:

Software update patch to the ANT agent software came in, but I didn't remove the antenna itself from my USB port when I applied the update. This is supposedly a no-no; for what reason, I have no clue. Couldn't upload a thing for a week, and I thought something was wrong with my watch. Finally, out of desperation, I tried reloading the software (and read about taking out the antenna). Everything has worked fine ever since.

Good luck!

2008 Goals: 1200 miles injury free; sub 4:00 marathon

"Come what may, I want to run."
        2 Samuel 18:23
        RunsForCake