Cheap watch just time and distance suggestions (Read 120 times)

I ran Friday night and somehow lost my watch.

I used my phone today but don’t like it.

I don’t need a lot of functions and would like to stay under 150

an amazing likeness

Head over to the Gears and Wears section, there were two recent (last week-ish) on this...might be something there of interest.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Thanks

I kept it simple with a Garmin 35. Mine was about $150 several years ago but I just bought one for my husband over the holidays and paid about $90 if I remember correctly.

RichardR

I kept it simple with a Garmin 35. Mine was about $150 several years ago but I just bought one for my husband over the holidays and paid about $90 if I remember correctly.

Second this.  Time, Distance, optical heartrate.  Auto mile splits (or set it up to something else).

Very nice, and can be worn as an everyday watch as well.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

How about the 45 vs the 35? Runs at similar prices where I live (around the $99 mark). The 45 looks like a typical garmin, less like an apple watch.

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

I have a watch that cost me $7.99 about 6 years ago. It works great for my runs. It tracks time, that's it.

Arnoldziffel

Third.

Fourth.  Have had a Garmin 35 for 3-4 years, and bought one for my son last year since he runs cross country.  You can get it on Amazon for $90-100.  Good basic running watch with all the necessary data available on your phone via app.  My wife bought me a very fancy FitBit running watch about 5 years ago for $250....it worked great for a while, then crapped out just as the warranty ran out.  They told me they'd give me like $25 off a brand new $300 watch for my troubles.  I said so-long.

April 21- Fast Half Marathon

May 5 - Colleen Ritzer 5K

June 22 - Mad Fox Trail Fest 10K

Luciplay

Mine is nothing special. Just a simple one that tells the time.