Spirit of the Marathon Movie Encore showing! 2/21/08 (Read 581 times)

spiritmov

Spirit of the Marathon Movie - Encore Screening Thursday 2/21/08, 7.30PM in select US theatres. Here's a brief summary of the movie: "Spirit of the Marathon is the first ever non-fiction feature film to capture the drama and essence of the famed 26.2 mile running event. Filmed on four continents, the movie brings together a diverse cast of amateur athletes and marathon luminaries." Hope everyone will enjoy the movie. For participating theatres and ticket info - click - Spirit of The Marathon banner 470x60
    kcam

Still $12.50 a pop? Nope.
        Seen it. Should've waited till DVD release. No better than a PBS special.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I saw it last night and thought it was decent. 13.50 for the ticket? Yes, a little steep! Also, felt short changed cause it was only 2 hours instead of 2 hours and 25 minutes! The hippopotamus cut scene was funny... this isdangerous... lets get out of here... this is dangerous... lets get out of here... this is dangerous... lets get out of here... this is dangerous... lets get out of here... then they left... I agree it could of been on PBS instead. They should of got Peter Thomas or the dude that does most of the Frontline narration to do voice over for the movie

Vim

Queen of 3rd Place

Funny, we paid $10 (normal movie price) and found it surprisingly enjoyable. But I had low expectations. Arla

Ex runner

Lisa3.1

I saw the first half of it last night. Our son was in Great spirits and was mimicking the runners.