New Run Entry Drop Down (Read 683 times)

oo-punisher

Please put some space between the new training entry drop down and the summary page button.  This feature is driving me nuts.  Every time I try to go to the summary page my pointer gets to close to the New Training drop down and the menu drops down and you can't click on the summary button until you move off of the menu and back to the button.  I don't know if anyone else is agrivated by this but it really is frustrating.  I was thinking that it could be fixed by adding some space between the drop down menu and the summary button.  Thanks
      When I was a kid, the people next door had this little yappy poodle that I used to make fun of all the time. I thought it was real stupid-looking and annoying. But let me tell you, I didn't make fun of it after the time it saved my life. How did it save my live? It's a long story. Too long to tell here. But I can tell you it was full of excitement and danger, and afterwards I never made fun of that poodle again. Well, I suppose I can at least try to tell the story. I'm still not sure I believe it myself, so many strange and fantastic things happened. Briefly what happened, though, is this: I was walking across a vacant lot near my house when I heard a noise. I turned. You know what? This story is just too hard to try to tell here. Just believe it when I say that the poodle came out of nowhere to attack a cobra. Where did the cobra come from? Okay, I guess I can at least tell that part. No, I'm going to change my mind again. It's just too hard to explain - although if I did explain it, you would be glued to the edge of your seat. Maybe someday I'll tell the story of the poodle and the cobra. No, I won't. It's a good one though.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Please put some space between the new training entry drop down and the summary page button.  This feature is driving me nuts.  Every time I try to go to the summary page my pointer gets to close to the New Training drop down and the menu drops down and you can't click on the summary button until you move off of the menu and back to the button.  I don't know if anyone else is agrivated by this but it really is frustrating.  I was thinking that it could be fixed by adding some space between the drop down menu and the summary button.  Thanks

This I get.

When I was a kid, the people next door had this little yappy poodle that I used to make fun of all the time. I thought it was real stupid-looking and annoying. But let me tell you, I didn't make fun of it after the time it saved my life. How did it save my live? It's a long story. Too long to tell here. But I can tell you it was full of excitement and danger, and afterwards I never made fun of that poodle again. Well, I suppose I can at least try to tell the story. I'm still not sure I believe it myself, so many strange and fantastic things happened. Briefly what happened, though, is this: I was walking across a vacant lot near my house when I heard a noise. I turned. You know what? This story is just too hard to try to tell here. Just believe it when I say that the poodle came out of nowhere to attack a cobra. Where did the cobra come from? Okay, I guess I can at least tell that part. No, I'm going to change my mind again. It's just too hard to explain - although if I did explain it, you would be glued to the edge of your seat. Maybe someday I'll tell the story of the poodle and the cobra. No, I won't. It's a good one though.

This I don't.

Just some thoughts on annoyance.  You know, for perspective. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Just some thoughts on annoyance.  You know, for perspective. 

Totally got it

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

japutt,

I agree that it can be a problem if the mouse movement is not precise.  Create a space between the menus will make it look somewhat ugly.  Alternatively, you can click on the Training Log tab, which has the same behavior as clicking on the summary tab.

oo-punisher

That will work.  Thanks.  By chance if you did want to leave a space there and have it look good to, you could just slide the Welcome and date info over to the new space.