My maps are gone (Read 559 times)

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

So for the last couple days the maps for courses that I created are gone. If I click on them to view, they come up with 0 miles, I believe there is a flag near where I live (Duluth, MN), but the map is up close on someplace in Nebraska I think. It does say "Error on page" in bottom left corner of IE 7.0. Using Windows XP Home Edition 2002 Service Pack 2. No errors besides that.
    eric :)

egge0080, I sampled some of your maps and they displayed properly. You weren't able to view your maps because there was an error on the page. I'm not sure what could cause that since it seems to be only on your computer. I suggest refreshing the page by pressing ctrl-F5, which will download all the files again. If that works, then one of the files cached by your browser is corrupt. If not, then we'll need to dig deeper into the problem. eric :-)

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Thanks Eric. I kind of figured it was on my end. They actually showed up today no problem without refreshing or anything. Not sure why they "went missing" for a few days. Good tip for future problems on the refreshing, I always forget how much a computer stores. Thanks for your time. Matt