Kilometers?? (Read 846 times)

Hi Eric I am also Canadian and I went into "Local settings" and chose metric as my default. I just noticed under "Profile" the weight says it is in KG's but the actual weight is my lbs weight. If it doesn't convert it I would prefer it to stay in lbs. Once I changed to metric everybodies weight shows as Kg's Using their lbs actual weight. Makes it look like a lot of heavy runners out there.lol Even though Canada is Metric most of us use lbs not kgs for body weight. I noticed that logging does remain in lbs (perfect) Dave
    WHO FARTLEK"D ?
      Hi Eric I am also Canadian and I went into "Local settings" and chose metric as my default. I just noticed under "Profile" the weight says it is in KG's but the actual weight is my lbs weight. If it doesn't convert it I would prefer it to stay in lbs. Once I changed to metric everybodies weight shows as Kg's Using their lbs actual weight. Makes it look like a lot of heavy runners out there.lol Even though Canada is Metric most of us use lbs not kgs for body weight. I noticed that logging does remain in lbs (perfect) Dave
      I just noticed that even though I am in Metric mode - my Summary comes out in Miles Forget this last post - I didn't hit "update" but the profile is still wrong Sorrrrrry! Dave
      WHO FARTLEK"D ?
      mikeymike

If there were no patches for Mac OS it would not be due to lack of need. Evil grin
        1. My company will shortly be releasing some exploits for Mac OS. 2. How did you get to meet Geb? I saw him run at the Boston Indoor games a few years ago. Watching him run is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Runners run