Back to it. Again (Read 705 times)

I really like to run. I've been able to take my youngest greyhound with me on one course since it doesn't have much glass for me to worry about her stepping on- and she really can't do much more than 2.5 miles anyway. It was so much easier when I was 21 and running in combat boots and fatigues!! Now? The weight seems to be superglued to my butt and thighs. I'm 5'4.5 and 142 and would like to be down to 130. Much less than that, and I look anorexic. I love running so much so that I run to much. On my 2nd day I ran almost 5 miles. As long as I have my CamelPak I'm good. I have ALOT of miles to go but I hope I can lose them with you!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...look at your puppy! Anya the cow dog is gonna be thrilled to have another doggy butt around here to sniff! Greyhounds are so sweet. Someday I would love to adopt one. Friends of ours have 2 and they are the nicest, gentlest babies. Awesome that you were able to run almost 5 miles on your second day--you're more of a natural than I am (which really says nothing--I think it took me about 3 months to get up to that point, LOL). Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

That's an adorable shot! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...