Wahooo SHOES! (Read 933 times)

So my favorite running shoes - Nike Percepts (I know, I know, I was anti Nike too, but I heart these shoes) are being DISCONTINUED. Bastards! I called my friendly local running store --- not only did they have my size left, they gave me 20% because they are being discontinued AND an addition 10% off because I am a student! My old shoes have just over 400 miles (I think), so it was time for a new pair. Can't wait to run in them today Smile
    2009: BQ?
      Wow!! Great for you!! Gotta love the discounts! I think I may have finally found a pair of New Balance that I like and HOPE that they don't change 'em on me too soon! It takes a lot of work finding the right shoe!!!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It takes a lot of work finding the right shoe!!!
        Uh huh! Yay, Trishie! Now you have a few months to find something you like as well as the Nikes! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks ladies! I know, it's a relief I can use these for a few months before I have to start looking AGAIN for the gith shoe No
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

an addition 10% off because I am a student!)
            Ahem, didn't you post pics of your graduation, holder of a J.D degree? Student indeed! Umm, hi. I'm a student of life. And here's my U-M ID from 1993. Do I get a discount? Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Ahem, didn't you post pics of your graduation, holder of a J.D degree? Student indeed! Umm, hi. I'm a student of life. And here's my U-M ID from 1993. Do I get a discount? Clowning around
              Umm, no, but they may give you the AARP discount. Clowning around

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Umm, no, but they may give you the AARP discount. Clowning around
                Big grin Does that thing kick in at 50 or 55? 50 I hope. I don't care -- there's no shame in getting a discount. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I am STUDYING for the Bar. Hence: I am a student. So, there ! Tongue