what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

mikeymike

Nice

Runners run

undue monkey

Multi-bibbed and dropping the lady in the life preserver. Well done.

kilkee

runktrun

I wanna see the spud's finish face.  Where you at, Finn?

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

Prince of Fatness

Be careful what you ask for.

Not at it at all. 

"run" "2" "eat"

dropping the lady in the life preserver

i thought this was a euphemism for... something... er... something "showing", as it were.

turns out, it's not.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

JimR

I want to see an picture of an unhealthy person on a street finishing a marathon right at the 8 hour cut off time.

bhearn

Candice says

Bob Hearn there is another one where I’m full on melting clown face. 😂

We await...

undue monkey

They say you have to relax to go fast, so just nodded off a bit there.

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Nice! Glad to see the thread back. Also: is that race in Northern KY? I grew up there and still get back there about once/year. The road shown in the photo looks mighty familiar - I have family near St. Elizabeth's/Thomas More College.

Joann Y

Got the heel to butt even in your sleep. Excellent!

undue monkey

It is! Starts @ Florence Mall next to the water tower and rolls around by Turfway, airport, etc.

is that race in Northern KY? I grew up there and still get back there about once/year. The road shown in the photo looks mighty familiar - I have family near St. Elizabeth's/Thomas More College.

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Got it! Not quite where I thought it might be - looks like a neighborhood I run thru on the Edgewood/Crestview Hills border - but I definitely wasted a lot of my youth near the Florence Mall. ("Florence, Y'all"!)

bhearn

Pro tip: this is not quite what’s considered ideal running form.

Not exactly the finish, but the 100-mile split in a 24-hour race last weekend. M55-59 American record. My body was toast by then.

kcam

Congrats on the M55 record, Bob!  Your posture made me think of the 70's Keep on Truckin' dude. 🙂