Workouts not uploading from Garmin (Read 341 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Mine has been working up until this morning. Today's run did not upload.

kevinmacsr

Me too, lots of stuff missing from yesterday

Same for me. No uploads today.

No upload this morning.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

keeponrunning

Well, you guys are nothing if not predictable. Came here to see if it was just me lol. Both yesterday's workouts didn't upload.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

+1. That's why I'm here. 

Well, you guys are nothing if not predictable. Came here to see if it was just me lol. Both yesterday's workouts didn't upload.

TRUST THE PROCESS

ViBe71

At this point even manual upload wouldn't work.

Frequent Racer Group

PRs: 400m- 1:04.94 (2015) / 1M - 5:13 (2022 & 2023) / 5K -18:23 (2017) / 5M - 31:14 (2022) / 10K - 39:29 (2018) / 10M -1:05:11 (2023) / HM - 1:27:34 (2023) / FM -3:15:08 (2023)

Coming up:   Be Kind 5k (4/13/24), Bookin for Lookin 10k (4/21/24), Broad Street 10M (5/5/24)

Same here.   I did verify that RA was connected to Garmin.   Tried disconnecting./reconnecting.   Tried Express browser instead of Chrome.  Tried to push new workouts through.  Nothing worked.

Elizabeth78

Recovery Phenom

Me too.

26.2 x 31 (3:15:34 PR)

13.1 x 35 (1:30:58 PR)

Author of the book Boston Bound

Love the Half

Not the first time this has happened.  I'm just guessing but I suspect Garmin does some type of update and suddenly the sites don't "talk" to each other.  Hopefully, this gets resolved in the next couple of days.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Still nothing this morning so I have 2 that didn’t show up.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Altair5

Runs in the rain

I though the Garmin files were uploaded since I got the little checkmarks for new activity and chose to save the files, but just saw that no workouts have been added since Monday! Guess I'll enter them manually if that feature is working.

Long distance runner, what you standin' there for?
                          Get up, get out, get out of the door!

Mine skipped bike rides from Wednesday and yesterday.  It seems to be picking up new activities because it got my walk with the dogs yesterday evening.  I tried manually uploading one of the Garmin files but so far, nothing.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

lagwagon

I had the same problem last few days but this morning the workout uploaded predictably from garmin.

also, I was able to export the missing workouts from garmin connect as tcx, and imported here today without issue.

HermosaBoy

Still waiting on a workout from Wednesday morning. Even tried uploading the TCX file and haven't received that.

Seems like there is some kind of quirk that is happening a bit more frequently as of late?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob