Pictures of people in running clothes (Read 2149 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dang, girl! You're going to turn ME into a "dirty old man..."
    Big grin Of the guys I think I like the looks of the decathlete bod the best: That's pretty much my DH's body type--under all the insulation! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

I LOVE this one!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I LOVE this one!
          OMG...I have nightmares about stuff like that!!!

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

But look at those calf muscles!!! Wow.

Wingz

Professional Noob

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But look at those calf muscles!!! Wow.
                Yeah...I'd love for my calves to even be half that defined--for some reason no matter how thin I am I have big, shapeless calves and cankles. k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Blame it on genetics... Besides - you look great. Your pictures of your 5K showed that very well! Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aww...thanks, girl! Genetics is right! Neither of my folks have particularly nice legs. And neither of my siblings made out much better in the shapely leg dept. than I did. k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well, I'm sure I have shapely legs somewhere... I just haven't found them yet. I must be looking in the wrong places...

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Where are you guys finding these pictures??? I do appreciate some of them Cool
                        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Finally...I would wear this if I had her body:
                          Yeah... me too...
                          Wingz

Professional Noob

Yeah... me too...
                            ROFLMAO!!! I don't know WHICH way you meant that, but they're both funny!!!

Ooh, this one is fun: Big grin k
                              Damn! I thought I burned all the copies of this one!!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

OK I am not sure how to post pics but here is a link: http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=9677&PWD=&ID=22792892&FROM=photos&BIB=34989 That is at the Indy Brick Yard and those bricks behind me are the start/finish line or the Yard Of Bricks. It is just past the mid point of the Mini http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=9677&PWD=&ID=22701530&FROM=photos&BIB=34989 This is just after crossing the finishline. The One America 500 Festival is very good about having lots of photographers placed all over the course getting pics. And they get them on the web so you can order ASAP

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire