Burpees (Read 1140 times)

Why do they hurt my feet? Is it ok to do them slow, the pushing motion has really hurt my toes. So, I'm trying them, but slowly, so I won't jar my feet. Maybe I should just stop doing them.

- Anya

SMART Approach

Nothing against burpees to mix in but I have never had my clients do them a lot. I recommend doing strength work where you are on your feet 100% of the time. If they hurt, stop doing them.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Nothing against burpees to mix in but I have never had my clients do them a lot. I recommend doing strength work where you are on your feet 100% of the time. If they hurt, stop doing them.
        Thanks Tchuck. The last think I need is a foot injury !

- Anya

A Saucy Wench

Burpees was a seed company when I was a kid. Quit planting seeds with your toes and your feet won't hurt so much?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Burpees was a seed company when I was a kid. Quit planting seeds with your toes and your feet won't hurt so much?
            Still is a seed company... I see their seeds at Home Depot. But I buy my seeds from good ol' Territorial in Cottage Grove OR (not that anyone cares).