Holy Grail Time for Women's Marathon? (Read 379 times)

And no, now you're thinking about a 3 followed by a single digit, aren't you?

A girl has got to dream, right?

Ready, go.

Sjpcollins

i put 3:15 or less based on the fact that the womens record is 2:15. That said, some say women are better built for endurance sports like running than men, as they tend to be lighter and have higher pain fresholds

xhristopher

i put 3:15 or less based on the fact that the womens record is 2:15. 

I like this idea. You are closer to the women's WR than a sub 3 guy is to the men's WR.

I like this idea. You are closer to the women's WR than a sub 3 guy is to the men's WR.

Maybe it's a bad math day for me, but 3:15 is 1 hour away from a 2:15, but a sub 3 guy is <56 minutes away from the Men's WR.

How is the woman closer?

Maybe it's a bad math day for me, but 3:15 is 1 hour away from a 2:15, but a sub 3 guy is <56 minutes away from the Men's WR.

How is the woman closer?

Percentage basis.

Dave

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You also need to factor in the age group adjustments, which differ slightly for gender, and factor in the adjustment due to the average running life expectancies differ.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.