Adidas socks at Costco (Read 145 times)

A Saucy Wench

I wear through socks like crazy so I have to get inexpensive ones.  Costco has usually carried champion, but right now they have Adidas in 2 different ankle heights and they are really nice running socks.  Slighty cushioned on the bottom, lighterweight on top  6 pairs for $13 here.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

delicate flower

I've bought those at Costco just to wear around the house and stuff.  They are cheap and wear out quickly.  I can wear through six pairs of those before I need to replace one pair of my Balegas.  For cheap socks though, they do the trick.

<3

A Saucy Wench

I've bought those at Costco just to wear around the house and stuff.  They are cheap and wear out quickly.  I can wear through six pairs of those before I need to replace one pair of my Balegas.  For cheap socks though, they do the trick.

I bought expensive running socks 5 times - all the good brands.  Each time I wore through them in one long run.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Wing

Joggaholic

I have been getting these cheap socks at Walmart. The brand is AND1 and they've got ugly color scheme and logos on them, but they come to only around $1 a pair in the 3 packs. I've been running in them and they're actually pretty good and comparable to the C9 brand from target.

MrH

I apparently have malformed feet and nails that destroy regular socks, but I've yet to damage a pair of Thorlos.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.