If you're planning to buy a new laptop... (Read 1145 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What will they do about Target mode booting? That is an awesome feature.
    Maybe you can do it via ethernet?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Apple OS 9 software (mostly audio applications) I had did not work properly on OS X.
      Yeah, they probably have not fixed that yet. Dude.

Imminent Catastrophe

They don't even have a floppy drive! Sheesh.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dude, live in the now. OS X has been around for since 2001. Wink
          Yeah since 2001! Where is OS XI? Thought about writing Apple a letter, but I thought they might get away from feline descriptors; puma, panther, tiger, jaguar, and leopard. Big grin

Vim

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

They don't even have a floppy drive! Sheesh.
            Have a what? Confused

Imminent Catastrophe

Yeah since 2001! Where is OS XI? Thought about writing Apple a letter, but I thought they might get away from feline descriptors; puma, panther, tiger, jaguar, and leopard. Big grin
              The next OS--OSX 10.6--will be... Snow Leopard!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Why is it sideways?

Does it run Microsoft Word?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Does it run Microsoft Word?
                  1. PerfesserR used the future tense, so nobody knows about the present case 2. yes 3. All versions of OSX have run Word 4. GETM
                    I bought the new macbook last week and I love it. I'm looking to get a forerunner 405. I have a 305 and it runs on the macbook but I heard the 405 won't run on it. does anyone know when the new software is coming out
                    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz