Bourbon Chase Relay (Read 46 times)

Menace to Sobriety

I have a team entry for the Bourbon Chase Relay in mid October and may need a few more runners. (3-4). Mixed open team, mostly hobby joggers and a few ex-college runners, 20 somethings to mid 50s in age. It's going to be a pretty casual group of all ability levels. Looking at renting 2 15 passenger vans for the race weekend. Most of us are in upper SC, but anyone is welcome.

Estimated cost will be somewhere in the $250-300 range. That's for 1/12 of race entry and van rental. Everyone is on their own for accommodations and food.

Also we may need one driver. Check out the link below and message me through Running Ahead if you're interested or would like more info.

Thanks for reading.

http://bourbonchase.com/

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Sounds like fun, I'll bet WG and Led Lincoln could do this as team of 2.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Sounds like fun, I'll bet WG and Led Lincoln could do this as team of 2.

I'd be all over this, but will WG still be tripping with mushrooms?  I'm actually doing another relay the week before.

Intentionally Blank

Did it a few years ago with some friends, and it was super fun. Enjoy it!