Is there a yearly total widget on the new summary page? (Read 148 times)

I am a Viking!

On the old summary page there was a widget for yearly total, I can't find it on the new summary page. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help

xor

On the old summary page there was a widget for yearly total, I can't find it on the new summary page. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help

I use the default page, no customization, and on mine there's an "overall totals" widget on right, second from the top.  My 2013 total is in there.  Is that what you are looking for?

an amazing likeness

You'll want the "Statistics" widget. Then after placing it, use the pencil icon to edit the widget and set the type to Run & Overall.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I am a Viking!

srlopez, how do i get my summary page back to default?

MilkTruck, I have that already, but thats not my yearly total, thats the total from the time I started logging, which is 2007.

I am a Viking!

Ok everyone...it appeared..as soon as I entered data for this year.....lol...my bad...but thanks everyone for your input

an amazing likeness

Ok everyone...it appeared..as soon as I entered data for this year.....

Yeah, the 2013 summary will show up as soon as you have 2013 data...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.