Guess what I can do? (Read 923 times)

Prophet!

Roll eyes Oh - and if I ever had to drive a minivan, I'd slit my own wrists. Twice. While jumping off a building. Into a lava filled pool full of sharks.
    its just a guess, i've played with lava quite a bit...most lavas in the most solid of their state will probably melt the sharks..
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JKn, don't rock a minivan until you've tried one. I hear they are great for yardwork too!
      Jill_B

I fly.

My father-in-law, in an attempt to be even less cool, just bought himself a minivan (depsite protests from all of his FULLY GROWN children). He's loaning it to us for our trip up north next week. I'm so lucky.

Bring it on.

Congrats on your license!!! I remember the day I got my license...although I shouldn't have forgotten by now, it was only about 7 months ago...haha. Now if I could only get off of my provisional one....
            Roll eyes Typical. Knows how to use a stick and thinks that's mean she can drive. No, not that stick, Scout. The other one. The shifting isn't the problem. It's the steering. And the going. And the stopping. And the turning. And the talking. And above all else, the navigating. Oh - and if I ever had to drive a minivan, I'd slit my own wrists. Twice. While jumping off a building. Into a lava filled pool full of sharks. And yes, my car is an automatic. Which is indeed wrong. Why is it an automatic? Easy: I share it with a woman. Cost me an extra couple grand, not to mention 10 HP and half a second from 0-60. You wanna hear really wrong: her father had an '05 Jag XKR. Gorgeous car. And he got the automatic. I couldn't even believe they made an automatic. Ridiculous.
            Woman here who regularly drives a stick (either Scout & JK)! Not just any stick, but one attached to a 4x4 Ford F250 Diesel, and regularly pulls a 4 place horse trailer with living quarters (translation: big!), with ease. This includes backing the trailer in or out of anywhere, in any weather. Has also been known to push large round bales of hay into the pasture with 4WD vehicles when pissed at hubby or cows. Also finds driving through large, mud filled areas without getting stuck to be child's play!! And I, also, would slit my wrists before driving a minivan!!
            So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Prophet!

I Love My MiniVan Big grin Big grin Big grin
                congrats on learning to drive! Smile hey, I traded in my suburban when it started costing me $90 to fill up every week and a half. Now I own a new Toyota Sienna and I LOVE it! No more opening doors or trunks (love that automatic opening feature Big grin ) and it gets a whole lot better gas mileage.

Jennifer mm#1231