If you could put up to 3 Bumper Stickers on your Car, what would they be? (Read 410 times)

Not dead. Yet.

How can we know our limits if we don't test them?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

As far as gay marriage is concerned, that might be the highest level of "evolution" in our society.  I think there are enough people on the earth now.

Besides that, all that matters is for a child to be loved and taken care of by their parents.  It doesn't matter if there are two men, two women, or one man and one women.   Two parents are better than one.

Your argument supports returning to real traditional marriage - one man and many women -- many parents are better than a handful!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

... many parents are better than a handful!

Unlike children.

Hahaha.

Sneaks away quietly....

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Tiefsa

Your argument supports returning to real traditional marriage - one man and many women -- many parents are better than a handful!

My wife likes watching that "Sister Wives" show.  Maybe she's telling me something.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

My wife likes watching that "Sister Wives" show.  Maybe she's telling me something.

Mmm, I don't think so.

steph  

Feeling the growl again

At least that crew can breathe easier knowing that their lifestyle will soon be an accepted and legitimate form of marriage.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

xhristopher

I went away for the weekend. Did I miss anything here?

I was thinking three nice stickers. Something like a running one, another for my alma matter, and another supporting my kids school. Is that anything like what you guys came up with??

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'd love to! Hm, first I need to find someone to marry me... Plus, I live in Minnesota, so in a couple of short weeks, it'll be legal here, too. Wahoo!

Want me to ask my wife if she is interested in marrying you? She likes Minnesota.

#artbydmcbride

I went away for the weekend. Did I miss anything here?

I was thinking three nice stickers. Something like a running one, another for my alma matter, and another supporting my kids school. Is that anything like what you guys came up with??

LOL!  Oh yes, exactly what we came up with......

Runners run

obiebyke

Want me to ask my wife if she is interested in marrying you? She likes Minnesota.

Trent! I will totally marry your wife! Send her up.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Trent! I will totally marry your wife! Send her up.

Though I appreciate and am flattered by the offer, I am already married.  ; )

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

obiebyke, elleth, according to this thread, the more parents in a house the better...

topical ones:

1. Honk! If you're menstruating 
                              2. We're a cohesive, bare-footed, forever color-run entering, family unit
                              3. You say 'tested positive for banned substances' i say 'tomato skins are an effective masking agent'

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Feeling the growl again

We're a cohesive, bare-footed, forever color-run entering, family unit

9/10.  If you'd worked in medical marijuana, it would have been a 10.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills