2017 Holiday Running Streak (Read 141 times)

old woman w/hobby

Doing well so far.

steph  

Just run.

Today was day 99 of my streak, and right now my average is 9.9 mi/day. Ran 10 this morning, so just a hair above average. December should push that figure up a bit. Legs are a little tired, but everything feels pretty good. About to head into a bit of a min-taper for a race on Saturday.

PRs: 5K: 21:25, 10K: 44:05, HM: 1:38:23* (downhill), M: 3:32:09

manfromnantucket

My streak is still alive, 25 miles so far. I’m on track to beat 50 miles, BUT..... I have a trip to Adirondacks planned on the 15-17, hopefully I’ll be able to run at least one mile on each of those days.

Sunflower747

51 out of 210 so far for December.  Managed to run everyday so far.  This has definitely been helping to keep me motivated!

Somebody had to be first.

My back went out on me yesterday, and it's excruciating even to walk. Ends a 52-day streak.

Dave

And in the end...

60.5 miles in the first 9 days.

------------------------

Fuck it. I'll probably never run another PR.

16 miles today helped, but I still need to do 56 miles/week in the remaining weeks. That's a lot for me this time of year, when I'm not training for a marathon.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.