I met Joni/Sockoni! (Read 770 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That was 4.5 hours that simply flew by! It was like hanging out with a friend I've known for years! Our boys really had a great time, too. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's awesome! What did you all do?

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sat around and watched the boys play, ate, sat some more, took silly pictures, ate, sat, used a port-a-john, sat some more...talked a LOT! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Sat around and watched the boys play, ate, sat some more, took silly pictures, ate, sat, used a port-a-john, sat some more...talked a LOT! Big grin k
          Can't wait to see the silly pictures!

Michelle

Isn't it cool how that works out? I met some people for the first time from some boards that I participated on and it was like meeting old friends.
            http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
              Isn't it cool how that works out? I met some people for the first time from some boards that I participated on and it was like meeting old friends.
              VERY cool!! And that's exactly what it was...like meeting an old friend! Sooooo nice after all this time!! Our kids had a blast too! Here's a pic from today. I'll let her decide whether to show you her pole dancing or not! Wink Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, I've met a bunch of folks from these running message boards, and have even run with a few. It is cool when the virtual and real worlds collide! (Alan, I've met a BUNCH of folks from Taper...)
                  If I were rich I'd book an entire hotel and fly everyone in for a race and a party. Wouldn't that be fun! Big grin We'd have a million pictures to post after such an event. Cool

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If I were rich I'd book an entire hotel and fly everyone in for a race and a party. Wouldn't that be fun! Big grin We'd have a million pictures to post after such an event. Cool
                    I keep trying to talk you people into the Fifth-Third Riverbank Run 25k (there is a 5k, too)...biggest 25k in the country, Mother's Day weekend, good time! Joni, feel free to post my pole dancing pic! Everyone here knows I'm crazy already. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I keep trying to talk you people into the Fifth-Third Riverbank Run 25k (there is a 5k, too)...biggest 25k in the country, Mother's Day weekend, good time!
                      Well, that one is far away enough to allow time to plan, and save money for the plane ride, and train....hmmmmm. How many bedrooms does your house have? Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How many bedrooms does your house have? Big grin
                        2 "normal" sized ones and 2 teeny attic rooms that are basically carpeted attic storage (the bats get in up there--I love bats, but *I* wouldn't sleep up there, LOL!). But lodging in Muskegon is cheap and only about 30 minutes from the race. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

You both look so brown! I'm shivering in the cold here. We just had the coldest day of the year and the first frost. It was 0 c when I ran this morning. I like meeting people from the internet. Generally I end up marrying them. Wink Claire xxx
                        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You both look so brown! I'm shivering in the cold here. We just had the coldest day of the year and the first frost. It was 0 c when I ran this morning. I like meeting people from the internet. Generally I end up marrying them. Wink Claire xxx
                            Wuss...0ÂșC would be a heatwave here in 6 months.... Wink I really have never had a bad experience meeting anyone from the 'net. In almost every case they were exactly as I had expected from their online persona. About the only exception would be Andrea--she is WAY quieter IRL than what one would expect, but that's still not a bad thing in the least, just kind of shocking the first time you meet her. Just get a couple drinks in the girl and she becomes just like her online version. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

You both look so brown! I'm shivering in the cold here. We just had the coldest day of the year and the first frost. It was 0 c when I ran this morning. I like meeting people from the internet. Generally I end up marrying them. Wink
                              Ah! Don't start us thinking about cold temps yet! Wish I could send you some warmth Claire! I'd bottle it up and send it to ya! Smile As far as meeting people off the internet, I told Kirsten that I was actually a little "nervous". Not because I was concerned safety-wise really, but it was just something I hadn't done before! Actually, I did meet someone else the week before off another site which went well too, so guess I'm "getting used to" the idea! Gotta just love the internet, don't you!? But I'm not thinking about proposing to K anytime soon....no offense K. Smile
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But I'm not thinking about proposing to K anytime soon....no offense K. Smile
                                Awww... Sad Wink k

~ Sarah Kay