Map Locator Problem (Read 529 times)

Jeremy W

First, just want to say that I really love this site. I had started using the RW log, and then stumbled upon this site. I was so happy to find the same log with no ads and extraneous links to stuff I don't need! This is really a great effort--I can't believe it's all run privately! Anyway, I'm having a probem with the map locator. The bubbles show up when I zoom in, but I can't click on them. Basically, they're just there with no information linked to them. Everything else seems to be working except that function of the map. I'm currently using IE 6 (not my choice!) For what it's worth, this doesn't seem to be working on the RW site either. Any ideas?
      Hi jremy, I just tested this and was able to get the same behavior. It looks as though google broke something with their mapping code as other objects which use the same display method work correctly. You can see the correct behavior if you add a water/medical point to the map creation tool, but the default "note" element is broken. Of course, this works fine in Firefox and it seems to only be broken on one of my IE6 machines. Angry I'll take a look at this, but I think Eric is planning to temporarily disable the "Find Routes" utility because of the performance issues it causes. -brian