Lock the home page? (Read 120 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

So I love the customizable summary page with all its widgets, but I'm thinking it's not such a good idea to have it always in editable mode. It's fine on an ordinary computer, but on a mobile device that requires swiping the screen to scroll, my swiping often rearranges the widgets and makes a mess of the layout.  How about an Edit button in the upper right to prevent such accidents?

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

I treat it like a game when I do that ... See how few swipes it takes me to recombobulate the page.

Perhaps we could get a widget to keep score.

Liz

pace sera, sera

I treat it like a game when I do that ... See how few swipes it takes me to recombobulate the page.

Perhaps we could get a widget to keep score.

See, I can never (intentionally) recombobulate the page when I do this. I have to wait until the next swiping accident and hope for the best. So I am all for ledlincoln's suggestion!

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

an anti-recombibulation option would certainly be nice.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

lagwagon

an anti-recombibulation option would certainly be nice.

+1

i'm pro anti-recombobulation optionality

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

What lagwagon said, I think.

eric :)

Hi LedLincoln,

This is a known issue and is on my list of todos.  I'll get right on it when I get a chance.

eric Smile

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

To be honest, I think most of us were just chiming in so the anti anti-recombobulation faction didn't hold sway.  Or mostly just to say recombobulation again.

either way.  Sounds like a good idea, though.  Put me down for pro anti-recombobulation.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do