CAD, DH, COPD, HTFU, ......... (Read 5316 times)

Prophet!

you always want to avoid being DFL in a race...
    jeffdonahue

you always want to avoid being DFL in a race...
      But on the other hand, as I always say... "DFL before DNF"

MTA? What is that?
        Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P. Cool MTA: MTA = Modified To Add. Used when you modify one of your posts.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

MTA: MTA = Modified To Add. Used when you modify one of your posts.
            Thanks, but DILLIGAF? Big grin
            Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nicely done! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Give them to me.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Give them to me.
                  Damn, I can't believe I missed that one...

obsessor

Does everybody know these? HR, MHR, RHR, HRR, AT, AeT, LT, MAF, RQ, RER, VO2, vVO2, ... (check out the heart rate training threads/groups)
                    Don't know HRR, AeT, RQ, and RER. I might be interested in those, but I doubt the terms will make me faster or even aid in my understanding. I am definitely not interested in wearing an HRM. I mean, I can wear it for interest, but it doesn't make me run any faster. I might know the rest, but I could be wrong.

Give them to me.
                      Hey, I asked the question and got the answer, those are my points. Give them to me.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Given the recent events at flying pig, a really stellar performance at that race, one so good that it would qualify you for a slot at a premier Spring marathon in the northeast ... ... wait for it ... ... here it comes ... ... no, not a BQ ... ... almost there ... BBQ Roll eyes

Non ducor, duco.

If you don't know them, I'm impressed. You're lucky. If you don't use them, you have my gratitude. Running is not that complicated. I suspect most people would run more often, better, farther, much happier - and faster - if they didn't hear any of that babble for the first few years of their running life.
                          "Ignorance is bliss," sayeth the monkey.

Not Your Average Joe

LODASM - logged on dressed as Sailor Moon

Hi!

xor

Ok, wow.

posted: 1/7/2008 at 7:55 PM

modified: 7/3/2010 at 11:06 AM

Dr Renee!

Check it out. Scroll down. This is for real. Wink

Now, Trent, TFF.............."That's Feckin' Funny"

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.