JK got me to thinking about something.. (Read 965 times)

Double IPA Please!

I can only imagine your relief to find it was just another thread where hotties were supermegahearting the big ape. It's good to see back hair becoming popular again with the youngsters.
    yeah, I love me some backhair. Only if it's long enough to braid though. Wink

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Scout7

And I thought this thread was disturbing before...

Double IPA Please!

And I thought this thread was disturbing before...
        Was it the braiding the backhair comment that sent you over the edge? Evil grin

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

an amazing likeness

Cheffy sez:
          I have not been able to stay at that pace for 2-3 months now. I figure it's because as the endurance has improved, my speed is naturally increasing by no real effort. I have runs that feel totally comfortable, no extra pushing, and I can gaze down at garmie and it's somewhere in the mid 10's to low 11's per mile.
          El longo at effortus reasonablus fetchie speedie, which is latin for Distance breeds speed

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Scout7

Was it the braiding the backhair comment that sent you over the edge? Evil grin
            No, it was more the general idea that people were still fawning over the monkey man.
              And, let's be honest, sending Scout over the edge really isn't that difficult. /cue Scout making some 'Ledger Boy' comment

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

JakeKnight

Wait. Hotties?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

#artbydmcbride

Cheffy sez: El longo at effortus reasonablus fetchie speedie, which is latin for Distance breeds speed
                  swoons over pseudo latin!

Runners run

A Saucy Wench

No, it was more the general idea that people were still fawning over the monkey man.
                    Thats ok, I almost offered to dance through the night with him, then I came to my senses

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Non ducor, duco.

It happens to me too. He makes me think deep thoughts.
                      JakeKnight

Thats ok, I almost offered to dance through the night with him, then I came to my senses
                        I did see that, by the way. Well done.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------