How about logging your whole life? (Read 389 times)

So you spend the first half of your life recording everything and the second half watching re-runs; sounds like hell to me..................

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Don't need that contraption. Not when my whole life is etched into my face. I just need to look in the mirror, point at a crevasse and go "that's when I found out there was no Santa Claus and that Dad had been eating the brownies and drinking the cocoa al along", "that's when the ball went through Buckner's legs",  "that's when Hostess went into bankruptcy", "that's when I discovered other men don't wear Porky Pig boxer shorts", "that's when I found out Whitney Houston lip-synched to a polished studio production of the Star Spangled Banner at the Super Bowl", "that's when I first saw a member of the uncircumcised and a member of the post-puberty gang at the same time in a middle school shower after gym class", "that's when I found out the brown, almond shaped-eyed Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash and was replaced by the longer-faced, blue and round-eyed 'Faul' in late 1966. Just so they could keep selling records."  I could go on and on. It's all there.

Wow, your face is amazing. Shocked

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

So you spend the first half of your life recording everything and the second half watching re-runs; sounds like hell to me..................

Assuming you somehow know the midpoint of your life, I suggest playing it backwards from there, but not only watching, which would be far too sedentary, but acting it out in reverse.

Carbs and Cabernet

You could wear it around your neck on a cord for times when you weren't wearing a shirt.

+1