Avoid Skin Cancer--I didn't (Read 892 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pigs don't sweat.
    Well horses sure do...I guess I'm like a horse. Wish I could be like a thoroughbred, though...I'm more like a work horse...stocky, slow...hairy. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

...I'm more like a work horse...stocky, slow...hairy... Tongue k
      TMI.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Kirsten, I heard about the Neutrogena on "that other running site" that shall remain nameless about 2 years ago and have used it ever since. It's kinda expensive, so I only use it on my face (I use cheaper stuff on other exposed skin) and haven't had any problem with it bothering my eyes through running, kayaking up to 3 hours at a stretch, and sailing for the better part of a day. After getting soaked to the skin in a thunderstorm while sailing last summer and then forgetting to reapply sunscreen after the sun came out again, I got sunburned on my arms where the No-Ad had been, but not on my face, where I had applied the Neutrogena before it rained. No financial incentives for me from Neutrogena, sadly. It's just worked really well for me. Cool Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Kirsten, I heard about the Neutrogena on "that other running site" that shall remain nameless about 2 years ago and have used it ever since. It's kinda expensive, so I only use it on my face (I use cheaper stuff on other exposed skin) and haven't had any problem with it bothering my eyes through running, kayaking up to 3 hours at a stretch, and sailing for the better part of a day. After getting soaked to the skin in a thunderstorm while sailing last summer and then forgetting to reapply sunscreen after the sun came out again, I got sunburned on my arms where the No-Ad had been, but not on my face, where I had applied the Neutrogena before it rained. No financial incentives for me from Neutrogena, sadly. It's just worked really well for me. Cool Eliz
          I heard about the Neutrogena on that site as well and even researched it a bit before spending about $8 on a little bottle that I use on my face as well. I use other stuff on my arms and legs. But the Neutrogena never gets in my eyes from sweat while running (at least up to four miles). I use the Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with SPF 70 and have never been burned while wearing it and I burn easy since I'm really fair skinned with red hair and freckles.
          "The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven or hell." –John Milton "Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."